The Boston Acoustics ASW 650 is a high-end subwoofer similar to the Boston Acoustics ASW 250. The only real difference between the ASW 650 and the ASW 250 is that the ASW 650 offers 650W maximum power output while the ASW 250 offers only 250W. Otherwise, the two subwoofers sport very similar specs, including BassTrac circuitry, advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers and vertical and horizontal internal bracings.
The ASW 650's BassTrac circuitry allows it to output more bass of higher quality with less distortion, even at higher volumes. Its advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers allow the ASW 650 to offer reduced distortion and improved sensitivity for a cleaner sound overall. Meanwhile, the ASW 650's vertical and horizontal internal bracings offer enhanced audio quality by reducing cabinet resonances.
- High-contrast finish with scratch resistant high gloss panels for stunning good looks
- Boston’s BassTrac circuitry for more bass without distortion
- Advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofer
- Deep Channel Design (DCD) deliver more bass response from less amplifier power
- Acoustically tuned ports for improved low frequency response
- LFE and Line Level Inputs for connection flexibility
- Frequency response: 28Hz – 150Hz