The Boston Acoustics ASW 250 is a mid-range 250W subwoofer with a frequency response of 28Hz – 150Hz. It features vertical and horizontal internal bracings, ceramic and glass fiber polymer woofer cones and BassTrac circuitry. Additionally, the ASW 250 sports a Deep Channel Design, acoustically tuned ports, and LFE and Line Level Inputs.
The ASW 250's vertical and horizontal internal bracings provide it with reduce cabinet resonances, resulting in enhanced overall audio quality. Its ceramic and glass fiber polymer woofer cones provide the ASW 250 with reduced distortion and enhanced sensitivity for smoother audio. Meanwhile, the ASW 250's Deep Channel Design, acoustically tuned ports and BassTrac circuitry each work together to enhance bass quality for optimal low frequency performance.
- High-contrast finish with scratch resistant high gloss panels for stunning good looks
- Boston’s BassTrac circuitry for more bass without distortion
- Advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofer
- Deep Channel Design (DCD) deliver more bass response from less amplifier power
- Acoustically tuned ports for improved low frequency response
- LFE and Line Level Inputs for connection flexibility
- Frequency response: 28Hz – 150Hz