The Boston Acoustics RS 334 is a mid-range to high-end floorstanding speaker similar to the Boston Acoustics RS 326. The primary difference between the two is that the RS 334 sports a more limited bass end than the RS 326 (43Hz as opposed to 38Hz) with a different driver configuration. Otherwise, the two speakers sport similar features, including Extended Wide Bandwidth tweeter technology, Fiber Ceramic Copolymer Material Woofer cones and an advanced cabinet design.
The RS 334's Extended Wide Bandwidth tweeter technology ensures lower distortion even at higher volumes with improved dispersion and clarity by way of central diaphragm termination and rear chamber venting. Its Fiber Ceramic Copolymer Material Woofer cones allow the RS 334 to provide a smoother frequency response over the entire range for improved fidelity. Meanwhile, the RS 334's advanced cabinet design features Super Linear Plane Baffles which nearly eliminate acoustic diffraction.
- Quadruple 4" (102mm) FCCM woofers
- 1" (25mm) EWB tweeter
- Elegant, scratch resistant high gloss black lacquer finish
- Magnetic grille minimizes acoustical interference for an improved soundstage
- MagnaGuard video shielding
- Dual gold plated five-way binding posts permit bi-wiring or bi-amping
- Frequency response: 43Hz – 26kHz