The Boston Acoustics RS 326 is a mid-range to high-end floorstanding speaker with a maximum output of 250 Watts. It features an Extended Wide Bandwidth tweeter, Fiber Ceramic Copolymer Material (FCCM) Woofer cones and an advanced cabinet design. Additionally, the RS 326 sports a scratch resistant high gloss black lacquer finish and MagnaGuard video shielding.
The RS 326's Extended Wide Bandwidth tweeter offers lower distortion, improved dispersion, power handling and clarity by way of central diaphragm termination and rear chamber venting. Its Fiber Ceramic Copolymer Material woofer cones provide the RS 326 with a smooth frequency response over the entire range. Meanwhile, the RS 326's advanced cabinet design utilizes Super Linear Plane Baffles to eliminate acoustic diffraction.
- Dual 6-1/2" (165mm) FCCM woofers
- 3-1/2" (89mm) FCCM midrange
- 1" (25mm) EWB tweeter
- Elegant, scratch resistant high gloss black lacquer finish
- magnetic grille minimizes acoustical interference for an improved soundstage
- MagnaGuard video shielding
- Dual gold plated five-way binding posts permit bi-wiring or bi-amping