The Boston Acoustics A 360 is a mid-range floorstanding speaker similar to the Boston Acoustics A 250. The A 360 offers improved frequency response over the A 250 (38Hz – 25kHz as opposed to 45Hz – 25kHz) and greater maximum output (200W instead of 175W). Otherwise, the two speakers sport very similar features, including: ceramic and glass fiber polymer woofer cones, vertical and horizontal internal bracings and a 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter.
The A 360's ceramic and glass fiber polymer woofer cones offers improved sensitivity with reduced distortion for superior sound quality at higher volumes. Its vertical and horizontal internal bracings, too, improve overall audio quality by reducing cabinet resonances. Meanwhile, the A 360's Kortec soft dome tweeter provides it with clear, clean high frequency response up to 25kHz.
- High-contrast finish with scratch resistant high gloss panels for stunning good looks
- Boston’s 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter for crystalline high frequencies
- Advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers
- Deep Channel Design (DCD) deliver more bass response from less amplifier power
- Acoustically tuned ports for improved low frequency response
- Easy Hook-Up 5-way gold-plated binding posts provide total hook-up flexibility and the purest signal transfer
- Frequency response: 38Hz – 25kHz