The Boston Acoustics A 250 is a mid-range floorstanding speaker with a maximum output of 175 Watts. It features ceramic and glass fiber polymer woofer cones, vertical and horizontal internal bracings and a 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter. Additionally, the A 250 sports Deep Channel Design bass enhancement and acoustically tuned ports.
The A 250's ceramic and glass fiber polymer woofer cones offer higher speed, reduced distortion and improved sensitivity for enhanced overall fidelity. Its vertical and horizontal internal bracings provide the A 250 with enhanced audio quality by reducing cabinet resonances. Meanwhile, the A 250's Kortec soft dome tweeter provides crystal clear high frequencies up to 25kHz.
- High-contrast finish with scratch resistant high gloss panels for stunning good looks
- Boston’s 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter for crystalline high frequencies
- Advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers
- Deep Channel Design (DCD) deliver more bass response from less amplifier power
- Acoustically tuned ports for improved low frequency response
- Easy Hook-Up 5-way gold-plated binding posts provide total hook-up flexibility and the purest signal transfer
- Frequency response: 45Hz – 25kHz