The Boston Acoustics A 225C is a mid-range center channel speaker with a frequency response of 65Hz – 25kHz and a maximum output of 175 Watts. It features a high-contrast finish with scratch-resistant high-gloss panels, ceramic and glass fiber polymer woofer cones and a 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter. Additionally, the A 225C sports acoustically tuned ports and Easy Hook-Up 5-way gold-plated binding posts.
The A 225C's ceramic and glass fiber polymer woofer cones improve sensitivity while reducing distortion for improved mid-range performance. Its 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter supplies the A 225C with its high-frequency capabilities with emphasis placed on clarity. Meanwhile, the A 225C's acoustically tuned ports allow for enhanced bass performance for a more rounded standalone experience.
- High-contrast finish with scratch resistant high gloss panels for stunning good looks
- Boston’s 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter for crystalline high frequencies
- Advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers
- Deep Channel Design (DCD) deliver more bass response from less amplifier power
- Acoustically tuned ports for improved low frequency response
- Easy Hook-Up 5-way gold-plated binding posts provide total hook-up flexibility and the purest signal transfer
- Frequency response: 65Hz – 25kHz