The Boss ST-2 is a mid-range distortion/overdrive pedal that provides tube amp simulation for a more classic analogue sound. Its sound knob allows users to easily tweak tone and distortion quality for sound customization while its two-band EQ adds further tone adjustment. Meanwhile, the ST-2 features a tough, compact construction.
The ST-2's sound knob allows users to transform their distortion/overdrive from a more vintage, subtle distortion to heavy, modern distortion by simultaneously blending gain amount and sound character. Its two-band EQ features bass and treble knobs for delicate fine-tuning of the ST-2's sound. Additionally, the ST-2's durable construction allows it to stand up to repeated heavy stomping while its compact size ensures easy portability.
- Original distortion sound reminiscent of tube-based stack amplifiers
- Provides a wide range of tones, from vintage crunch to ultra high-gain modern distortion
- Faithful and accurate response to picking nuances and volume changes
- Sound knob controls both gain level and sound character
- Two-band EQ with dedicated bass and treble knobs
- Durable, compact construction
- 10 hours of use on a single alkaline 9 volt battery