The Boss SD-1 is a low-end to mid-range guitar overdrive pedal designed for those seeking a bluesier overdrive sound. It features technology unique to the SD-1 as of the time of its release: asymmetric overdrive circuitry which offers a classic analogue sound in a digital pedal. Additionally, the SD-1 sports tone and drive control knobs and a compact design.
The SD-1's asymmetric overdrive circuitry allows it to accurately simulate the sound of a tube amp, resulting in a more bluesy sound and overdrive that better represents subtle playing styles. Its tone and drive control knobs allow users to easily adjust the SD-1's tone output and level of distortion for a moderate to high degree of customization. Meanwhile, the SD-1's durable compact design makes it highly portable.
- Compact overdrive pedal with warm, smooth overdriven sounds
- Asymmetric overdrive circuitry for a classic, natural tube amp growl
- Tone control provides precise adjustment of drive sound
- Compatible with PSA-series AC adapters
- Can run on a single 9 volt battery
- Weighs 0.4kg
- 5 year warranty