The Boss RC-50 is a top-of-the-line loop station designed for those interested in live looping and sound manipulation. It features a seven-pedal design for editing phrases while also allowing users to play up to three stereo phrase tracks simultaneously. Additionally, the RC-50 sports a USB port for data/audio backup and for importing and exporting of loops as WAV files.
The RC-50 allows users to record a large amount of live audio with an ultra-long recording time of 49 minutes per phrase and 99 patches (three master loops per patch) while undo/redo functionality ensures optimal quality. To support its extensive recording capabilities, the RC-50 sports a stereo input, dual stereo output, an XLR phantom-powered mic input and a stereo mini-jack Aux input for recording from MP3 players. Meanwhile, the RC-50's USB connectivity offers fast and simple exporting of recordings.
- 7 footswitches for intuitive control; realtime control of playback speed
- Play up to 3 stereo phrase tracks simultaneously, all synced to an internal or MIDI clock
- Ultra-long recording time (up to 49 min., mono), 99 patches (3 master loops per patch)
- Undo/Redo function for recording and overdubbing
- Center-cancellation feature, "flat" amplifier simulation feature
- Stereo input, dual stereo output, XLR phantom-powered mic input, stereo mini-jack Aux input (for recording from an MP3 players, etc.)
- USB port for data/audio backup, import/export of loops as WAV files