Building on its predecessor, the DD-3, BOSS' DD-7 is a compact delay pedal loaded with even more features such as a max. delay time of 6.4 seconds, a Modulation and Analog delay mode, and accessories for hands-free use. For adding just the right finishing touch to music, the DD-7 has not only expanded max. delay time, but a recording time of up to 40 seconds. A choice between Modulation or Analog Delay Mode means a choice between natural sound ideal for choruses, or sound that replicates the classic warmth of a BOSS DM-2 system. Superior stereo output makes effects such as spatial audio sweeps possible, along with dry or wet signal paths for better sound either in the recording studio or onstage. For those who want to keep their hands free, an external footswitch and Expression pedal are sold separately that offer complete control of delay time, feedback, and effect level in real time.
- Expanded maximum delay time of 6.4 seconds
- Up to 40 seconds of recording time
- Modulation Delay Mode produces natural sound for rich choruses
- Analog Delay Mode replicates classic warm sound of BOSS DM-2 system
- External footswitch and Expression pedal accessories provide hands-free control
- 5 year BOSS warranty
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Connections: INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack; OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT -B jack; TEMPO/EXP jack
- Power Supply: DC 9V, 9V Battery, AC Adaptor
- Dimensions: 2 7/8" (W) x 5 1/8" (D) x 2 3/8" (H)
- Weight: 1 lbs.