The Boss DD-3 Digital Delay exists as an extra (or, some might argue, an essential) for musicians to make great music greater. It provides the same sophisticated delay effect as a dedicated rackmount delay unit, all compressed into a compact pedal that fits easily under one foot for stompbox-style control. The DD-3 features BOSS sound quality and offers users 3 delay time modes and a Delay Time control option for quick adjustment of the exact length of delay between 12.5ms-800ms. Another helpful tool is the hold option, which repeats the delay sound infinitely. Included with the DD-3 is a 5-year BOSS warranty.
- Compact pedal provides delay effects equivalent to a dedicated rackmount delay unit
- Stompbox-style control
- BOSS sound quality
- 3 delay time modes with Delay Time control option for adjusting delay time 12.5ms-800ms
- Hold option repeats delay infinitely
- 5-year BOSS warranty
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 k ohms or more
- Residual Noise Level: -95 dBu
- Connections: INPUT jack, DIRECT OUTPUT jack, MAIN OUTPUT jack, AC Adaptor jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, 9 V Battery, AC Adaptor
- Dimensions: 2 7/8" (W) x 5 1/8" (D) x 2 3/8" (H)
- Weight: 1 lbs.