The Boss BD-2 Blues Driver is a mid-range guitar overdrive/distortion pedal aimed at those seeking a bluesier sound. It features a more retro blues-style overdrive, offering bluesier overall tonality while also boasting a tube amp solution for a "warmer" sound. Additionally, the BD-2 Blues Driver can run on a 9 volt battery or with an AC adapter.
The BD-2 Blues Driver sports three control knobs which allow users to control level, gain and tone, offering users some control over tone and pitch. Its tube amp solution provides the BD-2 with tube amp simulation, allowing modern amps to sound more like older tube amps, adding to the BD-2's warm sound. Meanwhile, the BD-2's 9 volt battery and AC adapter options ensure greater portability.
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- Level, gain and tone knobs
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Connectors: input jack, output jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)