A 4.6 inch widescreen, touchscreen digital TFT monitor is built into the faceplate for your viewing pleasure. If you happen to take the BV7460 outside of the US, you are able to pick up European frequencies so that you can enjoy your music abroad as well. "RDS" stands for "Radio Data System" and it allows FM broadcasters to send far more than just an analog audio signal out over the air waves. Using a 57 kHz "subcarrier," stations can transmit digital RDS data for reception by RDS-equipped FM tuners. Depending on what the broadcaster transmits and what your tuner can pick up, you can receive information such as the name of the artist/song, name of the station, genre, traffic information and more.
In This little input in the front of the BV7460 that says “AUX” is an interface that allows the input of audio signals for MP3 players, headphones and portable music players. It is for AUDIO ONLY and not video. The BV7460 offers 4 channels that can be used to hook up 4 speakers. Typically though, it is a much better practice to have an amplifier running your system.
- 80 Watts x 4 Max Power, RDS Tuner, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- Plays DVD/CD/USB/SD, MP3, WMA, FM/AM and Smart Phones
- Compatible with Audio out from Smartphones and MP3 Players
- USB, SD, Aux, AV, Rear Camera, Steering Wheel Control Inputs
- Video, Front, Rear & Sub Pre Amp Outputs
- Detachable Panel, Wireless Remote, Multi Color Illumination Options, Built-in Subwoofer Control
- 3 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty
If you can connect a device that has an Auxiliary output, such as your iPhone/iPod, smartphone and MP3 players straight into the Auxiliary input of your head unit or any cable that has (2) 3.5mm audio (male) plugs. Please be aware that this feature is not the same as the “Full iPod Control”. This feature will only allow you to control your music by clicking on the designated buttons via the face or front side of your unit.
Through the settings, you can set exactly what color you want the BV7460 to display through the buttons on the front panel as well as some parts on the screen itself. 16.3 Million different color combinations to be exact.
- Video Output
- Audio/Video Input
- Rear Camera Input
- Front, Rear and Subwoofer Outputs
The interface capability allows you to connect existing steering wheel controls straight to the BV7460 in a wide variety of vehicles to almost any brand of aftermarket stereos. You will be able to control the volume, change channels, answer calls and more.
The face plate detaches and you can carry it with you in the hard cover carrying case that comes with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cable on the radio outputs to the amp?
Should be either blue with white or solid blue.
Does this fit a 2005 Mazda 6, if so do I need a kit?
Yes, the BV7460 will fit your vehicle. You will need a dash kit, and a wire harness to complete the installation.
Add New FAQ
- Chassis Size Full-DIN
- Playback DVD±R/RW Video, CD±RW Audio & Video, MP3 / WMA
- Size 4.6"
- Output Power 80 Watts x 4 Channels
- Batteries 1 12V batteries required.
- Origin Made in USA or Imported