The MC470B supports A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile).
A2DP is a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
Bluetooth technology is a short-range radio technology that was developed to provide wireless audio and data transmission. Two Bluetooth-enabled devices (like a mobile phone and a car) can be paired so that they establish a communication link when they come within range of each other. Depending on the device, the range can be anywhere from 3 to 300 feet.
- Weather Proof Two Pairs of Chrome 3" Full Range Speakers
- 1000 Watt Max Amplifier with Wired Remote Volume Control
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming - Stream your Favorite Music or Music Service like Spotify or Pandora Wirelessly
- One Pair RCA Inputs, 3.5 mm Aux Input Compatible with Audio Output of Smartphones and MP3 Players
- Frequency Response 80Hz to 15KHz, SN >85dB, THD: < 0.01%
- Includes Mounting Brackets Adjustable to fit 0.75" to 1.25" Handle Bars
- Great for 12V Motorcycles, Scooters and ATV's!
- 3 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty
- Be sure to run the wiring securely and far away from any moving components.
- Connecting the power cable to the power source: you will need to connect the 12 volt red wire to a (fused 10A) switched power source.
- Use the 3.5mm stereo jack to connect your entertainment source (MP3 Player, smartphone, etc).
- Use your player device and your volume controller to control the desired level of loudness.
A Full Range amplifier offers a complete range of frequencies that you need for your coaxial speakers. This gives your tweeters and midrange the dynamics necessary for those highs to come through nicely.
All of the major components of the MC470B package such as the spider/surround for the speakers and the connections for the amplifier have been specially coated and sealed so that they have the protection that they need from the damaging effects of the elements.
A substance called “Polyurethane” that is categorized as a “Polymer" is a resilient, flexible and durable manufactured material that can take the place of paint, cotton, rubber, metal or wood in thousands of applications across virtually all fields. It can be hard like fiberglass, squishy like upholstery foam, protective like varnish, bouncy like rubber or sticky like glue. In the specific case of our cones, this material allows for maximum flexibility that produces great sounding speakers lasting you a long, long time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there wires to speakers and music from my iPod or iPad or iPhone?
No wires between the amplifier and player (smartphone, ipad or iphone) if you don't want to... It uses A2DP bluetooth conecction (Wireless), at least your player doesn't had bluetooth, that amplifier allows to be connected directly thru a wire (mini jack; 3,5 mm) to the player (for example, with a Mp3 player without bluetooth).
Product claims to have a low-pass crossover, but i don't see any lpf switch?
There are no switches or controls on the unit at all. Only control on the unit is volume, which can also be controlled by your phone or other Bluetooth device. All other control is through your Bluetooth device.
How long are the wires from the amplifier to the speakers?
About 3-4 feet. You can extend them if you have any electrical experience. A very small screwdriver and you can remove the wires from the harness.
Add New FAQ
- Sensitivity 150 mv – 1v
- Frequency Response 80Hz - 15kHz
- Operation voltage 10 ~ 16 volts
- Max power 1000 watts
- Batteries 1 12V batteries required.
- Origin China
Add New Resource