The Bose VCS-10 is a center channel speaker for component home theater system set up. It is designed for use with your surround sound receiver. The VCS-10 is designed to complement the TV or entertainment center with its primary job to work with your surround sound receiver to produce rich natural tones such that the dialogue seems to come directly from the screen. The Bose engineers developed its proprietary "Compound Loaded" drivers which are responsible for the clear dialogue. They also found a way to :"lock": the dialogue on the screen using their "Articulated Array" speaker design. It has slim, sleek dimensions that complement your television or entertainment center. Picture distortion is prevented by the VCS-10 center channel speaker's magnetic shielding.
- Articulated Array® speaker design - Locks in dialogue on screen
- Compound Loaded® drivers - provide clarity in dialogue
- Slim profile design
- Flared port design lets you hear smoother, cleaner low frequency effect
- Magnetically shielded speaker - won't distort picture.
- Automatic protection circuitry prevents drivers from being overdriven
- Nominal Power 10 Watt RMS
- Peak Power Handling 100 Watt: Impedance 8 ohm
- Components: Subwoofer power 100 watt, Woofer size 2.5", Midrange size 2.50", Tweeter 2.5"
- Color: Black or Silver
- Dimensions: 21.5"w x 6"d x 3.25"h
- Weight: 5.90lb