Bosch 34614, released in 2008, is a 14.4V Compact Tough™ 1/2″ Drill/Driver. This machine comes in the mid range of the Bosch drill family. Its high torque mode produces over 370 in.-lbs. and high speed mode produces 1,400 RPM. Its New Compact™ Tough Design makes it smaller and more flexible for use in tight spots, in addition to its Dura-shield™ housing makes it resistant to the elements. It has 1/2" metal chuck. It has a 20 position clutch, a variable speed trigger and ratcheting, single sleeve 1/2" Chuck. Externally changeable brushes can be replaced in a minimum of two minutes. This product is highly praised by users on forums on the web.
- New ratcheting, single sleeve 1/2" Chuck
- DuraShield™ housing
- High torque mode produces 370 in.-lbs.
- High speed mode produces 1,400 RPM
- New Compact™ Tough Design
- Variable-speed trigger
- 20 Position Clutch
- (2) -- 2.0A-h Battery - BAT140
- (1) -- 30-Minute Single Bay Charger - BC130
- (1) -- Double-ended Bit
- (1) -- Carrying Case