Bosch 34612, released in 2008, is a 12V Compact Tough™ 3/8″ Drill/Driver. This machine comes in the lower range of the Bosch drill family. It includes the reliable Bosch battery system. Its high torque mode produces over 300 in.-lbs. and high speed mode produces 1,400 RPM. Its New Compact™ Tough design makes it smaller and lighter weight, enabling it to be used in tighter spots. It has 1/2" metal chuck. It has a 20 position clutch, a variable speed trigger and ratcheting, single sleeve 3/8" Chuck. Its DuraShield™ housing is constructed to withstand the elements.
- New ratcheting, single sleeve 3/8" Chuck
- DuraShield™ housing — Constructed to withstand the elements
- High torque mode produces 300 in.-lbs.
- High speed mode produces 1,400 RPM
- New Compact™ Tough Design - For increased maneuverability in tight spaces and less user fatigue
- 20 Position Clutch
- Variable-speed trigger
- (2) - 2.0 Ah Batteries - BAT120
- (1) -- 30-Minute Single Bay Charger - BC130
- (1) -- Carrying Case
- (1) -- Double-ended Bit