This Car DVR has two cameras that can both be rotated 270 degrees, allowing for recording high definition videos from two different angles. The night vision feature will also allow you to make clear recordings in relatively dark environments.
- Protect yourself from fraudulent lawsuits on the road
- Dual Camera Car DVR
- The night vision feature will also allow you to make clear recordings in relatively dark environments.
- Free Car Charger
GPS Logger: Open up Google Maps and you can instantly see your vehicle's driving track, speed, time, and date.
G-Sensor: Also known as the gravity sensor, this car DVR detects and records any sudden motion or speed changes in X, Y and Z axis. As soon as any sharp braking, rapid acceleration, excessive cornering or sudden impact occurs, you can be sure this car DVR remembers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can disable GPS recording?
Does it record over itself when mem. card is full (Loop fashion)
Definitely yes. So if you want to save your favorite recording better download it to your computer so you won't lost it.
How does the camera do in the heat ?
So far the camera is fine and still working in El Paso, TX
Can you use a 64g sd to get longer storage time?
I tried a 64G one, Up from the original 32G and let it record consistently for two days and it still loops at about 6Hrs or 25G worth of video/audio. I re-formatted the card and will test again but am already disappointed that it will not allow a 64G from what it has already done.
Add New FAQ
- View angle 170°
- Microphone / speaker Built-in
- Memory Micro SD card up to 32GB (not included)
- Video format AVI
- Video resolution 640*480 (single mode), 1280*480 (dual mode)
- Color sensor 1/4" color CMOS
- Lens F, 2.0 (IR lens), f: 2mm
- Screen 2.7 inch high definition screen
Add New Resource