Are you looking for that added edge in your weight loss program? Automatically and accurately track your activity and calorie burn like the contestants on The Biggest Loser! The LINK Armband, enabled with Bluetooth wireless technology, sends information to your smartphone providing real-time information so you can take fitness and weight loss body-monitoring wherever you go.
Do you know how many calories youre burning? BodyMedia tells you with proven accuracy.The BodyMedia system automatically tracks your calories around the clock, helping you to lose weight and can even improve your weight loss by 3X! The BodyMedia LINK Armband collects 5,000 data points per minute from 4 different sensors and uploads it to your smartphone. Then, simply log your food, and you'll see a complete picture of: Activity calories burned by minute, steps, and the time you spent in vigorous and moderate activity. Food calories consumed plus a nutritional breakdown of your diet including fat, protein, carbs and other micronutrients. Sleep how long it took you to fall asleep and your sleep/wake pattern throughout the night along with a sleep efficiency score.
- Track your activity and calorie burn like the contestants on The Biggest Loser and endorsed by health and wellness expert Jillian Michaels
- The BodyMedia system automatically tracks your calories around the clock helping you to lose weight and even improve your weight loss by 3X proven in group trials
- Provides most accurate calorie burn measurement in market (data available on BodyMedia.com)
- Bluetooth-enabled to work with BodyMedia iPhone and Andoid apps so you can see your data in real-time and upload wirelessly Food logging also available with app
- Works with MyFitnessPal, Runkeeper, Sparkpeople and more
When you wear a BodyMedia FIT Armband directly on your arm, it monitors calories burned, monitors exercise intensity, steps taken and sleep quality. Other devices clip to your shirt or belt loop so they can only record simple data (steps) from when you move. Why is that important? BodyMedia FIT Armbands recognize that jogging up 3 flights of stairs is not the same as walking down 3 flights of stairs. You're doing more work and burning more calories jogging up those stairs.
If you want to accurately monitor what's going on inside your body, you need a system that is in touch with you day and night. That's why BodyMedia FIT Armbands are worn directly on your arm. Its patented sensors detect skin temperature, sweat, the rate of heat leaving your body and motion. It knows what you're doing, when you're doing it and even the intensity of your effort.
- Withings - Never log your weight manually again by connecting your Withings Scale account to your BodyMedia Activity Manager to have your weight entries sent automatically.
- MyFitnessPal - Database of 2 million foods to make logging meals a snap. MyFitnessPal also offers a free barcode scanner and an online community to diet with your friends.
- Runkeeper - Turns your smartphone into a personal trainer in your pocket.
Best when used with iOS 5.1 or later. Mobile devices running Android 2.3 or higher normally work, but have not all been tested and thus cannot be guaranteed by BodyMedia.
BodyMedia LINK Armband
Medium size strap
Quick start guide
- As seen on NBC's The Biggest Loser
- Wear the Armband to measure calories burned, steps taken, activity levels and sleep quality
- Communicates directly with the free BodyMedia FIT app on your smartphone using Bluetooth to give you real time data
- Log food using the online tool or mobile app
- Import nutritional data from apps such as MyFitnessPal
- Receive personalized feedback via the BodyMedia FIT coach
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, and other mobile devices
- Subscription required after 3-month trial
Frequently Asked Questions
How big is the armband?
My upper arms measure 17.5 inches and the band included fit fine. I bought one from their website for a cuter design and bought the large one and that one would fit an arm twice as big as mine.
Does it work with my fitness pal?
Yes it works very well my my fitness pal.
Do you have to pay for a subscription to own this? and how much?
Yes. $6.99 per month.
Add New FAQ