The Powerline P2X is a low-end to mid-range home gym similar to the Powerline P1. The sole improvement that the P2X boasts over the P1 is its fixed pulley system which allows for a number of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles for a more complete workout. Otherwise, the two home gym units sport the same features, namely: an ergonomic joint and pivot design and an optional leg press mount.
The P2X's fixed pulley system which swivels, allowing for a wide variety of exercises such as pec flys and converging presses which utilize stabilizer muscles. Its ergonomic joint and pivot design allows the P2X to more comfortably work with the user's own movements for a more natural and comfortable workout. Additionally, the P2X's optional leg press mount can be installed on either side of the main unit, providing a 2:1 ratio for increased resistance.
- Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses
- Fixed pulleys also swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance
- Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row exercises
- Two-way adjustable back pad and adjustable seat pad ensure a proper starting position for all users
- A bearing pivot point leg developer provides leg extension and curl exercises
- Optional leg press can be mounted on either side of the gym and offer a 2:1 ratio for increased resistance
- Ergonomic joint and pivot design for more comfortable workouts