The BOB Revolution FLEX is the ideal on- and off-road jogging stroller, for outdoor enthusiasts and urbanites alike, keeping families active for the years to come. So whether you want a vigorous training session or a nice long walk, the Revolution FLEX is the ideal stroller. The front wheel swivels, which allows for easy maneuverability through parks, city streets and other tight spots, but also locks for added stability when jogging or taking on rough terrain.
And the handlebar adjusts, offering 9 positions to provide a perfect fit for parents of different heights. The Revolution FLEX boasts an ultra-smooth ride for your little adventurer. The state-of-the-art adjustable suspension system takes bumps in stride. Boardwalks, beaches and trails are no match for this stroller. Your child will love the fully upright seating option and you only need one hand to adjust the seat angle. And keep all your supplies, gear and even a few toys in the extra-large cargo basket. When you're done for the day, fold the stroller in seconds and get going.
Combine the Revolution FLEX with an infant car seat, like the BOB B-Safe 35 by Britax, to create the best travel system for your lifestyle.
- Swiveling-locking front wheel swivels to maneuver tight turns with ease or locks forward for increased stability when jogging or on rough terrain.
- Adjustable padded handlebar offers 9 positions to create the perfect fit for parents of all heights.
- State-of-the-art adjustable suspension system offers 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for an ultra-smooth ride.
- Easy, two-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
- Travel system ready when using the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter (sold separately). Pair with a matching BOB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat by Britax or with any other major brand car seat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this stroller easier to run with a 4 year old in tow?
This jogger is definitely easy to maneuver and glides very well on paved surfaces. If you already have a high-end jogger like a Thule, or a mountain buggy, it's not really much of any upgrade, but it's much easier to use and higher quality than baby trend or graco or other typical stroller brands.
Add New FAQ
- Type All-terrain
- Weight Limit Up to 75 lbs
- Harness 5-point
- Handle Adjustabe 9-position
- Origin China