The Beginner mCX 2 Ultra Micro Heli with an Extra Shot of Excitement.
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Precision swashplate with user-selectable control settings
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- Sleek new body and flashing LED lights
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design
- 120mAh 14C single-cell 3.7V lithium polymer battery pack
- Powerful dual micro coreless motors
- Full line of replacement parts available
- MLP4DSM 4-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology and digital trims
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it come with a 4-channel DSM2 transmitter?
Yes, mine came with a MLP4DSM transmitter. 2.4 GHz DSM 4 channel (RTF Only)
Is amazon's description correct? 16 inches long and over 2 pounds???
Someone hit the wrong button. The mcx2 is a very small, about 8 in. long and about 1 or 2 oz. weight heli. It's co-axial and very easy to fly; known as a "starter" heli.
Rc helicopter with mounted camera: Can anyone help?
Check your local hobby/RC store maybe? They may be able to research and order one for you.
Add New FAQ
- Type Ultra Micro Coaxial Helicopter
- Recommended Environment Indoor
- Rotor Type Coaxial
- Experience Level Beginner
- Completion Level Ready-to-Fly