Fast. Agile. Stable. Fun. The 120 SR heli has a single rotor and fixed pitch with positive stability for indoor and outdoor use.
The Blade® 120 SR heli has a fixed pitch that will give you the confidence to master the basics of single-rotor flight. Its unique rotor head was specifically designed to provide the inherent stability of a coaxial helicopter, but provide the agile control of a single-rotor helicopter. Modeled after the popular ultra micro-size Blade mSR heli, the sub-micro-size 120 SR heli is larger, faster and more powerful—which makes outdoor flight a reality.
It comes out of the box 100% factory-built and equipped with a factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with a Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos. A ready-to-fly version with 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter and a Bind-N-Fly® version without transmitter, for those who already own a DSM2 aircraft transmitter, are available. Both include a 1S 500mAh Li-Po battery and a single-cell, variable rate Li-Po charger as well as an AC power supply.
- Sub-micro size
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Unique rotor head designed specifically to provide inherent stability of a coaxial helicopter, but provide the agile control of a single-rotor helicopter
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Frequently Asked Questions
How much space do you need to fly this heli?
I wouldn't try flying it around a house but a gym would work. Here is a link to me flying one outside. http://youtu.be/v5NPRvBhcw0
What is the flight time
About 5 to 7 minutes with the stock battery, however I just received some upgraded 600 mah nano teck tenergy batteries they say will give up to 15 min of flight time. Be sure to let motors cool between flight.
Add New FAQ
- Size/Scale Micro
- Rotor Type Fixed Pitch Single Rotor
- Recommended Environment Indoor/Outdoor
- Experience Level Intermediate
- Completion Level Ready-to-Fly
- Manufacturer recommended age 13 years and up