You can use this handy 1-1/2 cup, 70 watt chopper to quickly chop onions without shedding a tear, as well as for chopping many other recipe ingredients. With one speed and pulse and a safety lock, the bi-level stainless steel blade makes quick work of each task. The parts are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
- 70-watt food chopper for chopping, mincing, dicing, and more
- Stay-sharp bi-level curved blade ensures precision cutting
- Durable 1-1/2-cup bowl; large one-touch button with pulse control
- Safety-lock lid for secure operation; dishwasher-safe bowl, blade, and lid
- Measures 12-1/4 by 9 by 9-3/5 inches
- On a counter or other flat surface, place the Bowl onto the Base, lining up the Bowl Locking Tabs to the Base Locking Slots. Turn clockwise until the Bowl locks (A).
- Slide the Blade down over the shaft. Be careful not to touch the Blade as it is extremely sharp.
- Place the Lid on the Bowl, with the Extended Tab on the same side as the Safety-lock Slot. Turn the Lid into the Safety Lock Slot as far as it will go so that the DOT on the Lid lines up with the DOT on the Base (B). Note: For your protection, this unit has a Lid Locking System. The unit will not operate unless the Lid and Base DOTS align. Do not attempt to operate the unit without locking the Lid in place.
- To use, remove the Lid and place dry food in the bowl. (See “Chopping Guide”).
- Place the Lid on the Bowl and turn to lock into place.
- Depress and hold the Pulse/On Button to process. Note: This product has a “pulse action” feature. Avoid running the motor continuously in this mode for periods over 1 minute. The longer the continuous pulse, the finer the texture. For coarsely chopped foods, use short pulses.
- Be sure the Blade stops turning completely before removing the Lid. Unplug the unit. Remove the lid and grasp the plastic blade hub. Carefully pull the Blade straight up. Remove the Bowl and empty the processed food. Do not use Bowl for storing food.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I emulsify using this for mayo, vin, etc?
You can use this small processor to make mayo, etc. Basically, the longer you hold down the button, the smaller the shreds for veggies or cheese. Pulsing it would allow you to regulate the size of veggies chopped.
Does this really chop but not mince?
It depends on how long you hold down the button. You can make your item as large or as small as you want it to be.
Do u have to hold the button down or can u turn it on and step away while it chops?
You must hold the button down.
Add New FAQ
- Power 70 watt
- Origin USA