The Black & Decker CHV1510 boasts an innovative shape that allow users to operate the tool in ways that traditionally-shaped hand vacs haven’t performed. The rotating, slim nozzle design targets dirt in tight spaces, and, with over fifty percent more reach than previous Black & Decker models, the extension crevice tool lengthens, gaining accessibility. Additionally, the flip-up brush offers multiple cleaning functions without the hassle of loose accessory pieces.
- Uses replacement filter VF110
- Rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces
- 50% more reach than the previous Dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility
- Brush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplace
- Wide mouth design means this vac can effortlessly scoop up large debris
- Cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong
- To ensure full run time, charge the unit for 24 hours.
The CHV1510 features a translucent dirt bowl that makes it easy to empty the debris. Additionally, the bowl and filter are washable for thorough cleaning of the unit when the job is done. There is a rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces, and an onboard accessory flip brush and extension crevice tool help avoid misplacing loose pieces.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can it suck up kitty litter that my cats scatter all over the floor around their box?
How noisy is this vacuum?
Up to 85dB at three feet.
Does the charger work on 220 V or 110 only and needs a converter?
Charger works on 110/120 volts only
Add New FAQ
- Origin USA