With timeless weight and design, as well as a wide range of convenient features, The Classic Iron from Black & Decker brings simplicity and style back to ironing. This F67E model features a fabric select dial, a three-way auto shutoff for added security, anti-drip system to prevent spotting, and a pivoting cord for superior maneuverability.
- Iron with aluminum soleplate quickly smoothes out wrinkles
- Fabric-select dial and convenient fabric guide; "on" indicator light
- Thumb-activated steam-surge button; anti-drip system prevents spotting
- With variable steam selections you can choose the right amount to use every time
- Dry-iron option
- Stable heel rest
- 3-way auto safety shut-off
- The pivoting cord offers 360-degrees of access let you move freely
- Measures approximately 10 by 5-1/5 by 6-1/5 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
How heavy is it?
Full of water, it's three pounds!
How long the cord is?
Total length: 98 inches.
Does it have self-cleaning function?
Not like the new ones. YOu can have the burst of steam. The self cleaning on my expensive iron wasn't worth much.
Add New FAQ
- Origin USA
Add New Resource