The Li2000 3 Position Rechargeable Screwdriver has a 3.6-Volt Lithium Ion Battery that holds a charge for up to 18 months. The three-position handle lets you work in tight spaces comfortably. It has a spindle lock that allows manual screwdriving and greater control. It has a forward and reverse switch for easy screwdriving and screw removal. This screwdriver is ideal for furniture assembly, installation of mini blinds or other window coverings, and mounting of storage and decorative shelving.
- Lithium Ion Battery holds a charge for up to 18 months
- Three-position handle lets you work in tight spaces
- Spindle lock allows manual screwdriving and greater control
- Forward and reverse switch for easy screwdriving and screw removal
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this come with the charger?
Yes, you can keep it constantly charged.
How does one know when charging of this screwdriver is completed?
That is a feature that for some reason they did not put into this other wise handy unit.
Can I use this to drill holes ?
Yes, you could drill holes but you need drill bits with special ends to fit the screwdriver. You can also use spade bits. The screwdriver may not drill many holes until it needs recharging.
Add New FAQ
- Speed 180 RPM
- Average Battery Life 2 Hours
- Power Source Battery-Powered
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Origin China
Add New Resource