The Black & Decker LDX120C 20-volt MAX lithium-ion drill/driver delivers 0-to-650 revolutions-per-minute and 115 inches-per-pund of torque in a light weight easy to use drill. The light, compact, no memory, 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery holds a charge longer between use and has a longer cycle life compared to nicad batteries. This drill has an 11-position clutch that provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic and all screwdriving tasks. Compact and light weight, the drill is designed for less user fatigue and allows users to drill/screw in confined spaces. An anti-slip soft grip provides comfort when using the drill. The drill also comes with a LED work light that illuminates the surface for easier drilling in dark places.
- Lithium Ion Battery - Always Ready, holds a charge up to 18 months
- By providing extra level of control, the 11 postion clutch prevents stripping and overdriving screws
- LED work light illuminates the surface for easier drilling in dark places
- Compact and lightweight design allows users to carry out drilling tasks in confined spaces and with ease
- Part of the 20V* MAX System - A System that Demands Attention
The Black & Decker LDX120C comes with one 20-volt MAX lithium drill/driver, one LBX20 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery, one LCS20 charger, and one double-ended bit.
Please note, the color and logo design of this kit may vary depending on when the product was manufactured. The kit may look like the product featured in the primary product image or like the product featured to the left. Regardless of design changes, the functionality and performance of this drill are identical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this drill sized and weighted well for use by a woman?
The drill is small and compact. Not heavy but feels solid. I would recommend this to anyone, male and female.
Can i leave it charging over night without harming battery?
Yes, battery can be left in the charger indefinitely.
Does it come with a light?
If you are looking for a separate light that uses the same battery "no". If you are asking if it has a built in light "yes" it does and the LED light activates when you depress the trigger.
Add New FAQ
- Clutch Settings 11
- Chuck Size 3/8-inch
- Battery Life 1 hour
- Torque 115 in-lb
- Power Source Cordless-electric
- Speed 650 RPM
- Material Lithium
- Voltage 20 volts
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Origin China