Black & Decker’s LDX112C 12-volt MAX lithium-ion drill/driver packs a powerful punch in a compact frame thanks to its long-lasting lithium battery, lightweight construction, and ergonomic features that increase comfort and productivity. Ideal for household jobs like building furniture, changing cabinet hardware, or hanging artwork, the LDX112C easily fits in tight spaces and provides enough torque (up to 100 inch-pounds) to handily complete tasks on your honey-do list.
- Lithium-ion battery holds charge longer between use and has longer cycle life
- 11-position clutch provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, and plastic, and for all screwdriving tasks
- Compact and lightweight for less user fatigue and for drilling and screwdriving in confined spaces
- Variable speed allows countersinking without damaging material
- Anti-slip soft grip provides comfort when using the drill
- Lithium Smart Charge Technology provides longer product life
- Holds its charge five times longer than comparable NiCd models
- On-board bit storage for easy access to screwdriver bit
- 3/8-inch chuck for quick and easy bit changes
- Two-year warranty
One Black & Decker LDX112C 12-volt MAX lithium-ion drill/driver with one battery, one charger, and one double-ended bit tip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I look for 3/8" drill bits?
The 3/8" designates the diameter of the chuck, or the place you insert the drill bit. This size will accomodate bits from 1/16" up to 3/8" and everything in between. You can generally buy a group of from 7 to 10 bits in one pack and they generally run 1/16" to 3/8". You can also get special bits that will fit a 3/8" chuck but can drill larger size holes, such as up to a half inch, even larger.
How long does the battery usually last?
It lasts a good long time, depending on its usage and it doesn't lose its charge when it just sits there. Easy handling and not too heavy.
How much does this weigh with the battery in?
This drill with battery weighs about 2 lbs very light weight and easy to use.
Add New FAQ
- Torque 100 in-lbs
- RPM 0-600 rpm
- Power Source Cordless
- Clutch Setting 11
- Chuck Size 3/8"
- Voltage 12 volts
- Power Source Cordless-Electric
- Origin China