Black & Decker’s BDCDMT120 20-volt max Matrix lithium-ion drill-driver is part of the Matrix Quick Connect System, which maximizes the number of DIY applications by allowing for easy tool-free changes of compatible attachments—in this case, a drill –driver attachment. Utilizing the latest lithium-ion technology, this multifunctional power tool with 10 different clutch settings and a 3/8-inch chuck size can last for up to eight hours on the job. Ideal for drilling and fastening with a variety of materials such as wood, metal, and plastic, the BDCDMT120 is a great foundation for any DIYer’s power-tool collection.
- Matrix Quick Connect System
- Powerful 20v MAX* Motor provides enough power for a full range of applications & attachments
- Lithium Ion Battery - Always Ready, holds a charge up to 18 months
- Compact and lightweight design allows users to carry out drilling/driving tasks in confined spaces and with ease
- Part of the 20V* MAX System - A System that Demands Attention
The crux of Black & Decker’s Matrix power-tool system is its modular capability, allowing users to mix and match tools and accessories to best suit their needs. The BDCDMT120 20-volt max Matrix lithium-ion drill-driver includes one drill-driver attachment for the 20-volt max base power unit, making it the perfect tool for drilling holes and fastening hardware with wood, metal, and plastic. With a high-performance motor that can run at 0-800 RPM and a sturdy 3/8-inch chuck, it’s a compact yet powerful cordless tool that works just as smoothly in tight spaces as in open ones. Combining optimum performance and great value, the BDCDMT120 kit is a practical way to bulk up your toolbox at your own pace as you tackle projects around the house and yard.
One Black & Decker BDCDMT120 20-volt max Matrix lithium-ion drill-driver, including one 20-volt max base power unit, one drill-driver attachment, one 20-volt max lithium-ion battery, one 20-volt max charger, and one double-ended bit tip.
- Part of the modular Matrix Quick Connect System to maximize drilling and sanding applications
- Allows for tool-free changes of up to six attachments (some sold separately)
- High-performance motor with 0-800 RPM
- 20-volt max lithium-ion battery can hold a charge for 18 months between uses
- Backed by a two-year limited warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this variable speed?
It only has one speed but it does have a setting how strong you want to put a screw in so it doesn't trip the head of the screw. But for around the house it is a great tool to have.
Does it come with lbx20 battery. it says type 3 26w? my edges came with lbxr20, type 4 30w.
Comes with the LBX20.
What is torque of the BDCDMT120 20-volt max Matrix lithium-ion drill-driver?
According to BoVoTools.com, this unit has 1,300 in/lb torque.
Add New FAQ
- RPM 0-800 rpm
- Power Source Cordless
- Clutch Setting 10
- Chuck Size 3/8"
- Voltage 20 volts
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Origin China