The Biostar N68S3B is an entry-level microATX motherboard based on the Nvidia GeForce 7025 northbridge chipset. It features an AM3 CPU socket and support for up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the N68S3B sports Nvidia GeForce 7025 integrated graphics, a PCI-E x16 graphics expansion lane and integrated HD audio with support for up to 6 channels of audio.
The N68S3B's AM3 processor socket makes it compatible with any AMD Phenom, Athlon or Sempron processor while its dual DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 800, 1066 or 1333 MHz. Its integrated Nvidia GeForce 7025 graphics provide the N68S3B with the ability to handle high definition video right out of the box while a PCI-E x16 expansion slot allows for further graphical expansion. Meanwhile, the N68S3B's integrated HD audio allows it to handle surround sound setups right out of the box.
- AM3 processor socket supports AMD Phenom, Athlon and Sempron processors
- Supports up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM @ 800, 1066 or 1333 MHz
- Integrated Nvidia GeForce 7025 graphics
- Integrated HD audio with support for up to 6 channels of audio
- 1 x PCI-E x16 Slot, 1 x PCI Slot
- Realtek RTL8201CL - 10/100 PHY integrated LAN
- Micro ATX Form Factor Dimension: 23.5cm x 17cm ( W x L )