The Imola is a more affordable, 30-speed version of the Vigorelli, updated with the all-new Shimano 105 group and wheelset. This is a perfect bike for longer, hillier rides where the bail-out gears of the third chainring save the day. A thoughtful touch are the integrated rack eyelets on the rear dropouts.
- Frame - Reynolds 631, sloping top tube, rack mounts
- Fork - Bianchi carbon, alloy steerer
- Stem - Bianchi Componenti
- Handlebars - Deda Elementi Piega; Deda 4 Girls on 44cm size
- Brakes - Shimano 105 brakes
Add New Resource
Add New Logo