Converts 12-volt DC power from a vehicle battery to 120-volt AC power. Simply plug the inverter into your vehicles DC outlet, and connect your device to the inverters AC outlet or USB port. Providing on-the-go household power in the vehicle.
- BESTEK Advantage: convert and increase your car cigarette lighter from 1 to 2 sockets as well as 2 USB ports, charging up to 4 devices at once. Excellent Solution for Charging Multiple Devices on the Road.
- Dual USB Ports with total Max 2.1A output power for charging your both mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad.
- Built-in fuse & cooling fan.
- Input & Output Isolation avoid electric shock.
- The splitter's 26inch cable makes it easy for friends in the backseat to grab a charge for their devices.
- Can be used for both 12V DC and 24V DC. Rated Power: 150W. USB Output: 5V DC, 2.1A Max.
- Compact design, plug snugly and suitable for use in cars, lorries and boats.
Frequently Asked Questions
The label reads "usb ports 1a & 2.1a in the other", but the box and the manual read "two port usb 2.1a(in all)" what it means?
2 USB charging ports with total Max 3.1A [shared by a 2.1A ( A=AMP) and 1A (AMP)] output power for charging your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC and all other usb devices with 5V input.
Can I charge new iPad with this device?
Yes - you can plug in your new iPad charging cord into the USB port on the Bestek charger.
Add New FAQ
- Rated Power 150W
- USB Output 5V DC, 2.1A Max.
Add New Resource