Enjoy 1080p Full-HD image projection up to 200" in the comfort of your living room with the W1070 Home Entertainment Projector. You'll be captivated by brilliant image performance featuring the native 1080p DarkChip3 DLP Technology by Texas Instrument, 10,000:1 contrast ratio and a 2000 lumen brightness. Built-in speakers and easy set-up seal the deal on this user-friendly experience.
- Built-in speakers are Plug-and-Play ready, only the power cord and video source connection are needed to prepare the viewing experience.
- 2 HDMI inputs for video and gaming sources
- The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
- The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
- The W1070 is ISF Certified for customization to any room, offering calibration for optimized color performance in both Day and Night modes that can adapt to any room?s layout, size and ambient light levels.
- Warranty : 180days or 500 hours
Showcase Full-HD content in sharp, 1080p definition and enjoy Blu-ray, video games and HD broadcasting in beautiful, high-contrast quality without downscaling or compression. The W1070 supports multiple forms of 3D--including HDMI, Blu-Ray, 3D broadcasting, video games and NVIDIA 3DTV PC connectivity--in 1080p Full-HD for maximum enjoyment. You'll appreciate uninterrupted viewing with no crosstalk thanks to DLP technology and new glasses designed for comfort and peak image quality. Play from many devices with HDMI x 2 and multiple connectivity options.
Offering lower maintenance cost and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life--BenQ's SmartEco technology has perfected what a DLP projector can do in home entertainment. With this special innovation, you are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing ultra-vivid picture quality in every living room. The SmartEco Mode cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving, by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed. And the Eco Blank mode dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%. All you need to do is press the "Eco Blank Mode" button on the keypad or the "Blank" button on the remote control.
The projector will automatically switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
- Accurate. Over 1 billion colors--compared to 16.7 million from many LCD projectors
- Crisp. Bright, high contrast picture--3x more contrast than similar top-selling LCD models
- Long-Lasting. Consistent quality--image is the same now and years from now
- Projector with Full-HD 1080p
- 3D support for Blu-ray, video games, and more
- 2 HDMI inputs
- Built-in speakers
- SmartEco technology prolongs lamp life
- Optimized color performance in Day and Night modes
For radiant, life-like color, trust BenQ to deliver. From business presentations and educational venues to spectacular events and home entertainment, Colorific from BenQ is the only way to experience your projected images. BenQ projectors' DLP technology display more than one billion stunning colors, compared to only 16.7 million from many LCD projectors in the same class. Combining up to 7 different colors to create vibrant, true to life images versus traditional 3-color LCD architecture, projectors equipped with Colorific technology can deliver up to 3x more contrast than similar top-selling LCD models. Enjoy richer blacks and more luminous whites for easy to read images, with a consistent quality image--no light burn or reduction in color quality over time. Colorific images are the same now, and years from now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this project be used with voltage 220-240V?
Power supply AC100-240V, 3.4 A, 50-60 Hz (Automatic)
Can playing games on this? notice any lag?
No lag, works and looks fantastic for the price. Played Madden and Assasins Creed so far. Only downside is you will be hosting a lot more moving forward.
Can using a Chromecast dongle with this. I was curious if the usb type B input behind the projector would power a Chromecast dongle?
I couldn't get one to work on mine without the power adapter. Then again, I have yet to find a TV that would power any of my Chromecasts, so I have had to use the power adapter for all of them. I have tried (all relatively new (less than 3 years old) models: Samsung plasma, Sharp Aquos LED, Vizio LED, and W1070, and the Chromecast always needs the power adapter, so I think that their "Powered by the HDMI port" claim is a bit of a stretch for all but a very few models.
Add New FAQ
- Display technology DLP
- Lumens 2000
- Aspect Ratio 16:9 (HD)
- Native Resolution 1920x1080
- 3D Modes Full HD 3D
- Standard Lens Focus Manual
- Standard Zoom Lens 1.30:1
- Audible Noise 33.0 dB
- Max Power 353 Watts
- Seakers 10.0 W Mono
- Special Features Full HD 3, USB Port, RS232 Port
- Inputs 2 HDMI
- Batteries 2 AA batteries required