Built to set the benchmark for RTS gaming monitors, the RL2455HM is a true testament to the belief that "gaming is in the details". Every feature and function has been meticulously thought out to provide RTS gamers with vital visibility and command to achieve peak performance.
- Input Connectors: D-sub/ DVI-DL(Dual Link)/ HDMI x 2/ Headphone Jack/ Line in
- 1080p resolution, 75 Hz Refresh Rate
- Fast response time of 1ms GTG means speed without the smear. Fast-moving action and dramatic transitions will be rendered smoothly - without smearing or ghosting. Control your gaming destiny and don't leave it in the hands of slow display
- The Display Mode and Smart Scaling features allow you to change the monitor view to suit your liking and to simulate any in-game experience
Exclusive RTS mode ensures you would play like a pro
- The Black eQualizer color engine technology is designed to offer an unprecedented level of control and visibility
Gaming-comfort flicker-free technology
- Energy Star Qualified
- Windows 7 and 8 Certified
Frequently Asked Questions
Can it be used as television?
It does have an hdmi input so if you have a cable box that has HDMI output then yes you can. It does not have a coaxial connection.
What is the difference between this one and the XL2420TE ?
XL24 is for PC gaming as it goes up to 144 refresh rate, consoles only put out a max of 60 fps so that would be overkill. Also the XL24's base is different allowing you to do height adjustment, rotating the monitor etc.
Add New FAQ
- Response Time 1 ms GTG
- Refresh Rate 75 Hz
- Operating System Windows 7
- Max Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080