The Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 F1DP116A is a mid-cost KVM switch. Geared toward business environments, this KVM switch gives you control of up to two hundred and fifty-six servers at once, thanks to its sixteen ports with daisy-chain ability. In case you experience a power outage or need to replace cabling, this KVM switch is equipped with Keep-alive intelligence, which allows your servers to keep running. The on-screen display allows you to keep track of connections. This model differs from the higher cost F1DP216A model in that the F1DP216A is designed to allow two IT administrators to monitor and control their servers simultaneously, in a scalable centralized management setup.
- Rack-Mount Brackets w/ Screws
- DB9-to-RJ11 Serial Flash Cable
- 6V DC, 1A Power Supply
- User Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- CAT5 technology supports connection of up to 100 ft.
- Dedicated daisy-chain ports
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Keep-alive intelligence
- Supports PS/2 and USB servers, including Windows, UNIX/Linux and Sun
- Supports video resolutions of up to 1600x1200@75Hz
Add New Resource