Belkin's Six-Outlet Wall-mount SurgeMaster Surge Protector comes with RJ-11 Phone/Fax/Modem Protection delivers reliable assurance by equipping users with 1045 joules of energy rating, a terrific 45,000 Amp maximum spike current, and six three-prong outlets to fit several key appliances.
The Home Series offers wall mount-direct, plug-in surge protection for your entry-level desktop computers, peripherals, phone/fax/modem, kitchen appliances, standard household electronics, and more. This model boasts 1045 Joules, 45,000 Maximum Spike Amperage,6-outlets.
- Lifetime $50,000 Connected Equipment Warranty to give you peace of mind
- 1045 Joule energy rating provides maximum protection of all your sensitive electronic devices
- 6 Surge-protected outlets supply complete, 3-line AC protection
- Solid-state protection safeguards your phone/fax/modem lines
- Built-in-phone line splitter
- Illuminated LEDs indicate your devices are ground and protected
- Filters EMI/RFI noise up to 43 dB reduction
- Maximum Spike Amperage of 45,000 Amps
- Model plugs directly into the wall to avoid cord problems
This surge protector gives you six outlets with three-prong AC block protection. Protect your basic household electronics.
This surge protector offers an impressive 1045-joule surge protection. All your connections are given room to spike or surge without running the risk of a damaging electrical burst.
Convenient wall mount keeps floor space clear of clutter and slips easily behind desks for an out of view SurgeMaster central hub.
Get solid-state protection for your home phone, fax, and modem; protect these key devices like you would any advanced device. the Home Series safeguards your phone/fax/modem lines with a built-in phone line splitter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does items have the 'plugs' too close together so all of the 'inlets' cannot be utilized? Is this a 2-prong plug or 3 with ground?
This has three pins with ground and a surge suppressor for a telephone line if anyone still has one of those. It can take 6 regular plugs with leads, but the sockets are too close for transformer/power supply type plugs.This has three pins with ground and a surge suppressor for a telephone line if anyone still has one of those. It can take 6 regular plugs with leads, but the sockets are too close for transformer/power supply type plugs.
How do i install?
You can choose to install the Wall Mount Surge Protector over your AC outlet's wall plate and secure with the included mounting screw, or plug the surge protector directly into the outlet without using the screw.
Is it safe to plug a power strip into this?
It sure is.
Add New FAQ
- Interfaces 1 x modem - phone line - RJ-11
- Energy Rating 1045 Joules
- Output Connector(s) 6 x power NEMA 5-15
- Output Voltage AC 120 V
- Input Connector(s) 1 x power NEMA 5-15
- Input Voltage AC 120 V
Add New Resource