The Belkin BE112230-08 12-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with Telephone/Coaxial Protection is designed to give you the peace of mind you need in case a power disturbance hits your home.
As the demand for electricity to feed our hi-tech appetite increases, the likelihood of power interruptions and problems are also increasing. In addition to problems caused by the increasing severity of storms across the country, power experts are predicting that increasing power demand will soon put most major population centers at risk for severe power problems. As you know, power lulls and surges can severely damage your electronic equipment and even destroy your invaluable data.
Belkin 12-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector provides premium power protection for both home and professional workstations. In addition to protection your computer, this protector is the ideal solution for all of your sensitive electronic equipment. It's built to protect professional workstations, laser printers, telephones, home-theater systems, and everyday household electronics. It even includes a connections to protect your telephone and coaxial lines.
The surge protection features advanced design elements, high-quality construction, and superior circuitry and components that combine to provide the most complete protection from power surges, spikes, and AC contamination. Each of the 12 outlets includes sliding safety covers, and a detachable cord-management clip will help you organize your cables and keep your desk clutter free. A right-angle plug helps you better manage your furniture by keeping the 8-foot cord close to the wall, and the protector's slim, sleek design will blend seamlessly with today's modern electronics and appliances.
This Belkin 12-Outlet Surge Protector is backed by a Belkin Lifetime Warranty and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty.
- 12-outlet surge protector with 8-foot cord ideal for high-end home and professional workstations
- 500V, Ideal solution for computers, laser printers, and home-theater systems; includes connections to protect telephone, coaxial and Ethernet lines
- Outlets include sliding safety covers; detachable cord-management clip for cable organization. The right-angle plug keeps cord close to the wall
- 3940 joule energy rating. This surge protector is built to protect professional workstations, laser printers, telephones, home-theater systems, and everyday household electronics. While it is recommended for heavy duty devices, it can also be used to protect other household electronics as well without problem.
- Belkin Lifetime Warranty and $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- Premium power protection for both home and professional workstations
- Protection for computers, peripherals, telephones, and more
- A convenient right-angle plug and a cord management clip
- A $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
Ideal for your home office or entertainment center, the Belkin PivotPlug 12-Outlet Surge Protector reduces damaging voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes, ensuring superior protection for your high-end electronic equipment. Unlike traditional surge protectors, this unit features rotating outlets to give you greater flexibility when plugging in your devices. It includes a heavy-duty, 8-feet cord and damage-resistant housing. Rated to withstand a surge of up to 4,320 joules, this unit also safeguards your telephone and coaxial connections. It is ideal for protecting home computers, laser printers, broadband modems, home-theater systems, and other electronic devices while simultaneously ensuring clear picture and sound.
The Belkin PivotPlug Surge Protector allows you to power up to 12 electrical devices using one AC outlet while protecting your electronics from voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes. It includes four regular outlets and eight pivoting outlets that provide extra space for large power adapters.
Rated to withstand a power surge of up to 4,320 joules, this surge protector uses essential power filtration to reduce electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI), resulting in a clearer picture and sound. Oversized metal oxide varistors (MOVs) absorb excess electricity for increased protection. In addition, indicator lights let you know when your equipment is secure and warn you if your outlet is not properly grounded.
This surge protector features protection for telephone and DSL cables to ensure your data connections are working at peak performance. One-in, one-out coaxial protection safeguards cable and satellite connections, while one-in, two-out RJ11 ports provide protection for phones and fax machines.
An 8-feet power cord allows you to keep the surge protector in an unobtrusive location while making sure it reaches your devices. A cable management system lifts and locks cables, keeping them neat and tangle free.
Durable, damage-resistant housing protects your circuits from fire, impact, and rust, as well as preventing dents and scratches. For secure installation, the protector can be easily mounted to a wall or baseboard.
- 12 outlets provide 4,320 joules of surge protection
- Eight pivoting outlets provide extra space for large adapters
- Protects coaxial and telephone connections
- Durable 8-feet power cord reaches your devices
- Colored indicator lights alert you to protection status
- Mounts to wall or baseboard
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the clamping voltage of BE112234-08?
UL Clamping Voltage (3-Line): UL 1449 500V Copied right from the box .
I have a lightning strike and this pop and make a loud noise and then burning wire smell. Is this normal (how they die)? Fire hazard?
If the protected (green light) light is off and surge protector is plugged into a live power outlet, the surge protector has done its job and must be replaced. The warranty seems to cover lightning strikes, contact Belkin International, Inc., at 12045 E. Waterfront drive, Playa Vista, CA 90094, Attn: Claims Department or call (800) 223-5546 or use self service claim form at http://www.belkin.com/support.
Add New FAQ
- Protection Modes H-N, N-G and H-G.
- Clamping Voltage 500V
- EMI/RFI Noise Filter 150K Hz ~100M Hz, up to 75dB,
- AC Suppression Joule Rating 3780 Joules
- Output Watt Capacity 1875 Watts
- Output Amperage Capacity 15
- Input Voltage 125V
Add New Resource