From tailgating to the backyard chef, cook-off chili to the day’s crab catch, or a seasonal home brew; the Bayou Classic SP10 High Pressure Outdoor Propane Cooker is reliable, easy-to-use and portable. The cooker features a solid, one-piece welded steel frame with three widespread legs, a broad 14-inch diameter cooking surface, and full windscreen protection for cooking on windy days. It also features a 48-inch stainless braided hose, a 10-psi regulator for high BTU output, and a brass valve for complete control of flame intensity.
- High-pressure outdoor propane cooker
- 1-piece welded steel frame, 14-inch diameter cooking surface, wide-set legs for stability.
- Includes 48-inch stainless braided hose, 10psi high-pressure regulator and brass control valve.
- Full 360-degree windscreen protection for use in windy conditions.
- 13-inch height provides low center of gravity for use with large stockpots up to 100-qt capacity; measures 18 inches in diameter by 13 inches high
Previous models of the SP10 used screws to secure the air control shutter. Newer models do not include screws but instead use a spring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a weight limit for this unit?
The SP-10 can hold up to 100 quarts.
Is the burner adjustable from low to high like a stove top or bbq?
Yes it is. There is a valve near the tank end of the gas line.
Does it matter if I use an 11 pound or 20 pound propane tank with this unit?
Doesn't matter as long as the connectors are the same.
Add New FAQ
- Origin USA
Add New Resource