Three floors of fabulousness! Girls will enjoy endless role-playing adventures in this glam Barbie home, which stands over three feet tall and comes fully furnished -- with lights and sounds on every story!
- The Barbie Dream Townhouse is the ultimate luxury home, and now its newly renovated
- New renovations include fab pink columns with glamorous photo-real wallpaper design
- Three fabulous stories include dining room, kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, hot tub, and elevator
- Features posh bedroom suite with attached balcony that includes a luxurious hot tub
- Lights and sounds include doorbell, kitchen timer, crackling fireplace, running shower water, and flushing toilet
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it durable?
The house is all plastic but it seems to be thick plastic. Some of the pieces take some force to snap together when you assemble the house and I did not feel like it was going to break under the force. So yes it is durable for my 9 year old. A smaller toddler it may not be quite as durable. We bought my nieces a doll house and they are 6 and 4 and because of the 4 year old we went with a wooden doll house. Hope this helps.
I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS INFORMATION IS ROGHT. It's Weight really 24 pounds. Shipping Weight: 24 pounds-
Yes, it really does weigh 24 lbs. The house is pretty tall too once you build it.
Wht kind of batteries re necesary?
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 3 Nonstandard Battery batteries required
- Manufacturer recommended age 36 months - 10 years
- Origin Made in USA or Imported