Bang & Olufsen's BeoLab 7-1, 7-2, and 7-6 television speakers are high-level compact stereo systems designed specifically for use with the BeoVision series of high definition televisions also from Bang & Olufsen. The 7-1 measures 39.4" x 8.3" x 4.3" /22 lbs while the 7-2 measures 49" x 4.3" x 8.3"/24.2lbs and the 7-6 measures 63" x 4.3" x 8.3"/29.5 lbs; each unit was designed for a specific BeoVision HDTV set and was therefore built to match each television's length exactly. However, each model delivers the same 37 -20,000 Hz sound quality. Proprietary ICEpower technology allows for higher quality sound reproduction in compact casing while Adaptive Bass Linearisation technology ensures a strong bass-end.
Each of the BeoLab 7s contain 6 individual driver units: 2 4" woofers, 2 3" midrange drivers and 2 ¾" tweeters, allowing for their expansive 37 - 20,000Hz frequency range. The BeoLab 7s' ICEpower technology ensures that they run energy-efficiently, eliminating any chance of overheating while Adaptive Bass Linearisation ensures that each of the BeoLab 7s' bass sounds rich and full despite their size and lack of sub-woofer. BeoLab 7 series stereo speaker systems are available in a variety of colours, with the 7-1 and 7-2 available in: black, silver, dark grey, red, blue and golden and the 7-6 available in: black, silver, dark grey, red and blue.
- Effective Frequency Range of 37 -20,000 Hz
- 7-1 and 7-2 available in: black, silver, dark grey, red, blue, golden
- 7-6 available in: black, silver, dark grey, red, blue
- 6 individual driver units: 2 4" woofers, 2 3" midrange drivers and 2 ¾" tweeters
- Capable of being used as a BeoLink speaker
- Adaptive Bass Linearisation allows for minimum distortion at any volume
- ICEpower ensures cool operating temperature
Add New Resource