The Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 3 is a mid-range to high-end active loudspeaker designed for use with a stereo or surround-sound setup or with a PC or laptop; due to its size, the BeoLab 3 can also function as a high-end portable speaker. Measuring in at 6.4" x 5.2" x 8.8", the BeoLab 3 still delivers an effective frequency range of 50 - 20,000 Hz. Acoustic Lens Technology allows the BeoLab 3 to be placed anywhere in a room without any loss in sound quality. Additionally, two ICEpower amplifiers ensure that the BeoLab 3 runs very efficiently and at a very low operating temperature.
4" mid-range/bass drivers give the BeoLab 3 its 50Hz low-end while ¾" high-frequency drivers provide it with its 20,000Hz high-end while ICEpower technology ensures that no overheating occurs in any situation, eliminating the need to keep the BeoLab 3 spaced from anything around it. Acoustic Lens Technology allows the BeoLab 3 to be placed anywhere in a room without manual adjustment needed or loss of sound quality; Acoustic Lens Technology broadcasts in a 180 degree arc, making sound quality equivalent in any direction. The BeoLab 3 is available in black, dark grey, red, blue or white.
- Available in Black, dark grey, red, blue or white
- Durable solid aluminum casing
- Effective Frequency Range of 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Acousti cLens Technology allows for placement anywhere without sound quality diminishing
- ICEpower technology ensures a very low temperature at all times
- Magnetically shielded
- 4" mid-range/bass drivers; ¾" high-frequency drivers