It uses SmartStir Technology to automatically stir your jam or jelly while it cooks so you don't have to do the guesswork, you just set it and go. Once your jams and jellies are made you can enjoy them right away, freeze them for up to a year or use a simple waterbath canning process to fresh preserve them.
- Easy and safe to use
- Smart stir technology
- Just add usability
- Make about 4 cups of jams or jelly
- Push button, one pot, pre-programmed cook process
- Prepare ingredients-clean and crush fresh fruit
- Measure ingredients and at to Jam Maker
- Jam Maker heats and stirs ingredients until finished
- Base Unit (Controls) with Heat Plate
- Nonstick Pot
- Stirring Paddle
- Glass Lid
- Sweet and Simple Recipe Book and Quick Start Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use frozen fruit?
Yes, you can if it doesn't have sugar already in it. Make sure they're completely thawed out before using.
Add New FAQ
- Origin China
- Capacity Makes approximately four half pints of jam or jelly at a time (24 ounces in total)