The Aztec was designed with ample head room where you need it the most: getting in and out of the tent. You'll notice a big difference between the Aztec and a lot of other tents on the market when you don't have to crouch all the way down to get inside. The Aztec also has a unique one-continuous pole design to make assembly a breeze. The pole design also gives the tent straight walls, which gives you more room inside your tent. With factory sealed fly and floor seams, a full coverage fly, and 3000 mm coating, the Aztec is sure to keep you dry in the elements.
- Free Standing Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles.
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles.
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut.
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection.
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 3000mm Coating.
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules.
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection.
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection.
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing.
- Full Coverage Fly offers maximum protection.
- Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather.
- Rain fly
- 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Pole Bag
- Stake Bag
- 7075 Aluminum Stakes
- Guy Ropes
- Repair Swatches
- Mesh Storage Pocket
- Tent Bag
- Base Size: 7'10 x 8'6
- Center Height: Front = 5'4; Back = 3'7
- Vestibule Depth: 43"
- Tent Area: 59.5 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 25.5 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 9 lb. 5 oz.
- Total Weight: 10 lb. 5 oz.
- Packed Size: 8" x 24"
- Pole Diameter: 11 mm
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Four
Add New Resource