Wheels rumble like the pounding of hooves as this iron horse rounds the bend. Hauling freight with the ease and grace of a champion the Thoroughbred delivers fun and adventure to your stable of trains.
- Smooth-running EMD F7 diesel locomotive with all-wheel drive and operating headlight
- 47" x 38" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track which includes (12) pieces of curved track, (1) piece of straight track and (1) plug-in terminal rerailer
- Speed controller with plug-in wiring, power indicator light and direction switch
- The locomotive and all cars equipped with E-Z Mate knuckle coupler
- The E-Z Track assembles in minutes. It snaps together, stays together on floors, tables and carpets
- No nails, screws or special tools needed
- (3) finely detailed freight cars including Hopper, Gondola and Caboose
- F7 diesel locomotive with operating headlight
- 2 Freight cars and wide-vision caboose
- Power pack
- Illustrated instruction manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Can these trains pull more cars if I expand?
Yes. he could pull 10 cars
Is this a Norfolk southern set.
I believe it is.
Is the track nickel or steel?
The Bachmann Thoroughbred has the black tracks which are steel. The gray tracks are nickel.
Does it work on carpet?
We have it on carpet, it is a close nit carpet but I do feel like it would work on shag carpet as long as the track pieces make good contact.
Add New FAQ
- Manufacturer recommended age 14 - 15 years
- Assembly Time 10 minutes
Add New Resource