Make the Switch...to the modular, reversible stroller that allows baby to face you or the world ahead! New four-wheel design with 12 ball bearings and suspension allows for a smoother ride and enhanced maneuverability. Includes coordinating foot muff and rain shield.
The ultimate in convenience, the Switch Four has a removable, modular seat that gives parents the choice of having their child face them or the world ahead. Recent studies suggest that children in strollers who face their parents have more opportunity to interact, providing an overall positive experience for both parent and child.
- Reversible Seat can be "switched" to face parent, or the world ahead.
- Carriage Mode Adjustable backrest reclines to four different positions, including a newborn-ready flat recline. Paired with the included foot muff, the stroller easily transforms into carriage mode.
- Travel System Travel system compatible. Accepts the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 car seat directly onto chassis.
- Easy Close One-hand fold design offers quick, easy and compact folding, with or without the seat.
- Easy Drive New wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360-degree agility and require less effort in pushing.
- Smooth Ride Lockable front swivel wheels with independent "one-step" rear wheel brakes.
- Aluminum Strong, lightweight aluminum chassis.
- Telescoping Handles Adjustable, telescoping handles for each parent's height preferences.
- For Two Bult-in rear footboard provides a safe ride for a second passenger.
- Basket Large, handy storage basket holds all the necessities.
- Hood Large hood with window and pocket, unzips to become a sun canopy.
- Fashion Forward Available in a variety of fashionable color collections and materials that will keep child comfortable.
- Made in Italy All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
Age: Newborn to 45 lbs
Weight: 21.1 lbs.
Add New Resource