The Balios M fuses comfort and elegance. Thanks to the big robust wheels, it has no problem mastering uneven streets and curbs. The reversible seat can be reclined for comfort as the child grows and you only need one hand to use most of its functions. These and other ingenious design characteristics make the Balios M the perfect city stroller.
Key Features & Benefits
- 3-in-1 travel system: Can be transformed in to a travel system with one of CYBEX infant car seats or used as a pram with the Carry Cot
- Compact one-hand fold: Can easily be folded into a compact package with one hand
- Stand-alone function: Is free-standing when folded and can be stowed away compactly
- Reversible and reclining seat: Can be used forward and rear-facing
- All Terrain Wheels: Never-flat rubber wheels for a smooth ride even on rough surfaces
- Telescoping handle bar: Height adjustable handle bar to fit any size parent
- Extendable extra-large canopy: Perfect sun and wind protection with UVP50+ with see through ventilation window
- Shopping basket: Extra large and convenient
- All-wheel suspension: For a smooth ride
- Bumper bar: Opens to both sides for easy access
Stroller not intended for jogging
Manufacturer recommended capacity: Six months to 55 lbs.
Stroller weight: 23 lbs.
Add New Resource