- Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
- Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20." It is 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29" long.
Each Tula carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15-45 pounds
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert* (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby's body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Ã–ko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby's head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
*Infants more than 15 lbs (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately) with the Tula Ergonomic Carrier until the baby can hold his/her head up consistently for extended periods of time and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Optional Infant Insert:
- Use the infant insert to enable the cozy carrying position with your Tula carrier, ensuring adequate head/neck support and healthy maturation of the spine in a front carry.
- The infant insert includes an integrated harness which secures your baby to the insert.
- The infant insert is an optional accessory to the Tula baby carriers and is recommended in order to use the carriers from newborn up to approximately 15 lbs. (and until your baby can sit independently with knees dangling down freely in the correct M-position).
- The infant insert to be used with the Standard size Tula, NOT the Toddler size Tula. The infant insert is not intended to be used in a back carry.
Add New Resource