This patent-pending orthopedic foam seat cushion by Aylio will add comfort to your chair, bench, car seat, plane seat, floor, or wheelchair. The rear cutout eliminates back pain by reducing body weight pressure on the tailbone. Meanwhile, the ergonomically designed contour shape of the pillow promotes healthy posture, proper spine alignment, and superior comfort. Most importantly, it will not flatten out like other cushions because it uses the highest quality comfort foam for optimal support over long stretches of time. The velour cover is machine washable and can be removed using the zipper for easy cleaning. The cushion measures 18" x 14" x 3.3" / 45.7cm x 35.6cm x 8.4cm
- Seat cushion reduces pressure on the coccyx and hip bones while sitting
- Superior comfort for chairs, car seats, planes, and wheelchairs
- Promotes healthy posture and spine alignment
- Assists in the treatment of sciatica, pressure ulcers, injured tailbone and more
- Removable velour cover is machine washable and allows for easy cleaning
- Pain or numbness from sitting for long periods of time
- Road trips, long flights, seated desk work
- Extra cushioning for uncomfortable office chairs
- Padding for a hard surface (e.g. wooden chair, bench)
- Sciatic nerve damage/sciatica relief
- Bruised, fractured, inflamed or broken tailbone
- Healthy posture and proper spine alignment
- Herniated, bulging, slipped or prolapsed disc
- Piriformis syndrome
- Pelvic pressure and hip pain relief
- Lumbosacral Spondylosis
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Sacroiliitis or spondylolisthesis of the sacrum
- Pilonidal cyst relief
- Subluxation / nerve impingement
- Sacral pressure sores or pressure ulcers
- Post coccygectomy surgery recovery
- Pregnancy or labor-induced coccydynia
Frequently Asked Questions
The photos are showing the seat placed in two different directions - which way does it go?
The cutout was originally designed to be facing the back of a chair so that your tailbone could "float" above the seat without actually touching it. It was made this way to eliminate pressure and discomfort while sitting for users that suffer from coccyx/tailbone pain. Based on customer feedback, we noticed that many users had reported that they also enjoy using this cushion the opposite way, which is why we decided to include a picture like that as well. If you do not suffer from any pain then it will add comfort either way so I would suggest trying both and seeing which you prefer. However, if you are using the cushion for a medical purpose such as a broken or fractured tailbone then we strongly recommend that you place the cushion with the cutout at the rear of the seat, as originally intended.
What about leg numbness?
The reason I got the cushion is because my husband was complaining of leg numbness after sitting. He said this cushion stopped the problem. He has no illness, just skinny and had too much pressure when sitting.
I had gastric sleeve surgery about 3 months ago, and I lost a lot of weight - and most of my butt so sitting is uncomfortable. At 230 lbs what can...
I weigh about 255 and so far it is holding up very well. I've been using it everyday for over a month.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource